One product that I think was really innovative was the Wii and how they introduced Motion sensors to video games. It has really changed the video games are played
I don't play video games, but I bought a Wii when I found out you could watch Netflix through it. I thought it was pretty awesome that you could point and click at the screen, while the pointer followed your direction. I see that most of the other console companies have followed suit with the Wii's use of motion sensors and cameras, although I think that we still have quite a while to go before video games almost perfectly mimic human motions.
Absolutely agree..Wii is an awesome innovation of our time.
ReplyDeleteI don't play video games, but I bought a Wii when I found out you could watch Netflix through it. I thought it was pretty awesome that you could point and click at the screen, while the pointer followed your direction.
ReplyDeleteI see that most of the other console companies have followed suit with the Wii's use of motion sensors and cameras, although I think that we still have quite a while to go before video games almost perfectly mimic human motions.