Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Apple Employee

I think Apple was within their rights to fire that employee. With him working for the company by talking badly about the company it could hurt Apples imagine because hundreds of people will be seeing this complaint about Apple.I was employee it would be awful to be fired over such things but it would be a good lesson to remember what you post on Facebook or other Social Media places.If I was the employer it would look bad on me that someone employed by me is writing negative things about the company.

3 comments:

  1. Apple was definitely within their rights to the fire that employee because what he did could have greater consequences then even he knows, which is why Apple had to make an example of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple made the right decision by firing this particular employee. The comment posted could have hurt the company's reputation. The employee should have thought about the consequences of the comment before posting it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a brand so recognizable, I agree that Apple was well-within their duties when it came to letting that particular employee go. I'm not sure how wrongful-termination is described in the UK, but I know that a violation of a major policy in many domestic companies can result in immediate termination.

    ReplyDelete