Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ethics

One time when my ethics were questioned was in highest school there was a substitute teacher the day one of my Biology test were. The substitute didn't really care if people were using the book or asking others for the answers. While it was tempting to do this I just took the test the normal way.

7 comments:

  1. What a noble thing to do i commend your decision even though i may have had to cheat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an awesome decision here! The temptation to ask around or look in your book for the answers was probably overwhelming, yet you decided to take the test all on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had similiar situations with teachers who didn't care. I did the same thing because I knew it wouldn't help me in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your a good dude for not cheating when a lot of your classmates probably did the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see that even as a high school student, where the rules and sanctions against cheating normally do not compare to the punishments of being caught in college that you were able to do the right thing and avoid using the book as I am sure so many others had done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sad to say that I have been on both sides of this table. When I did use my book when the sub was there I felt miserable about it for awhile. BUt, when I did not I felt better about myself and did not have to think about it all the time. It did not matter about the grade only how I felt as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smart decision, you probably actually learned the material unlike your classmates

    ReplyDelete