Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Technology tools used for learning.

In most of my classes I've used multiple types of technology. For my Business 103 class there was a Facebook group that had certain groups update each week about assignments and other upcoming events. My Economics class also used Facebook group to discuss certain news articles. I've also used Aplia to do homework in a lot of my classes. I think using technology in the classroom is a good thing because it helps everyone get use to other kinds of technology while also learning about the subject.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that using technology in the classroom is a good thing, especially as it gets more innovative and advanced. I think using technology in the classroom makes the students want to pay attention more because it connects to us more directly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My economics class did the same thing. I thought it was very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't used Facebook in a class yet, but I don't really think that would be a good idea, because it practically forces someone to get one and you can never fully get rid of your account. I feel some people would have an issue with that. (Personally, I don't, but I know a few of my close friends would.)

    ReplyDelete